Breaking the way traditional gunsmiths adjust the gear gap so that the entry player can easily complete.
- Steel gears are hardened and durable
- Modular design, no need to adjust gear clearance
- Easy to install and easy to maintain
- Recalculate the size of the upper cam and shorten the stroke of the lever
- With a safety check valve, the “one” groove on the Anti-Reversal Latch is designed to quickly and safely release the electric gun spring before opening the gearbox.
GEAR SET RATIO DEFINED
High speed gear (lower ratio) increases ROF of AEG. Standard ratio has the same ratio as stock AEG. High torque gear has ratio higher than stock to operate stronger spring to achieve higher muzzle velocity.