Breaking the way traditional gunsmiths adjust the gear gap so that the entry player can easily complete.
- Steel gears are hardened and durable
- Modular design, no need to adjust gear clearance
- Easy to install and easy to maintain
- Recalculate the size of the upper cam and shorten the stroke of the lever
- With a safety check valve, the “one” groove on the Anti-Reversal Latch is designed to quickly and safely release the electric gun spring before opening the gearbox.
GEAR SET RATIO DEFINED
High-speed gear (lower ratio) increases ROF of AEG. The standard ratio has the same ratio as stock AEG. High torque gear has a ratio higher than stock to operate stronger spring to achieve higher muzzle velocity.