Breaking the way traditional gunsmiths adjust the gear gap so that the entry player can easily complete.
- Steel gears are hardened and durable
- Modular design, no need to adjust gear clearance
- Easy to install and easy to maintain
- Recalculate the size of the upper cam and shorten the stroke of the lever
- With a safety check valve, the “one” groove on the Anti-Reversal Latch is designed to quickly and safely release the electric gun spring before opening the gearbox.
- Suitable for Ver.2/ Ver.3 gearboxes including Ver.2 CA, G&P reinforced gearboxes.
- Steel construction for strength and durability.
- Easy installation without the need to adjust the inter-gear gap.
- Precision gears for smooth operation and easy upkeep.
- The elliptical hole for adjustment to secure the gearbox.
- 21.6:1 gear ratio.
- Exacting design, the special gear ratio, and nano-treated surface.
NOTE: Remove nut counter-clockwise to replace gears.
Modify Steel Torque-type SMOOTH Modular Gear Set is extremely tough, durable, featuring exacting design and special surface treatment to result in precision, no-stick operation coupled with significantly improved anti-fatigue characteristic to enhance durability.
Equally important is Modify SMOOTH Gear Set's modular design ends the need for airsoft players to have to adjust inter-gear gaps. It's also easy, simple to install, with a reduced friction coefficient to result in quieter operation.
GEAR SET RATIO DEFINED
High-speed gear (lower ratio) increases ROF of AEG. The standard ratio has the same ratio as stock AEG. High torque gear has a ratio higher than stock to operate stronger spring to achieve higher muzzle velocity.
On an airsoft gun with the same motor, a high gear ratio achieves greater torque to be able to compress stronger spring to result in higher muzzle velocity but lower FPS. In contrast, a lower ratio achieves lower torque with the capacity to only compress weaker springs to result in lower muzzle velocity but higher FPS.