Modify Modular Gear Set - SMOOTH 8mm (Torque, Ratio 21.6:1)
FOR VER.2/ VER.3 GEARBOX
- Suitable for Ver.2/ Ver.3 gearboxes including Ver.2 CA, G&P reinforced gearboxes.
- Steel construction for strength and durability.
- Easy installation without need to adjust inter-gear gap.
- Precision gears for smooth operation and easy upkeep.
- Elliptical hole for adjustment to secure gearbox.
- 21.6:1 gear ratio.
- Exacting design, special gear ratio and nano-treated surface.
NOTE: Remove nut counter-clockwise to replace gears.
Modify Steel Torque-type SMOOTH Modular Gear Set is extremely tough, durable, featuring exacting design and special surface treatment to result in precision, no-stick operation coupled with significantly improved anti-fatigue characteristic to enhance durability.
Equally important is Modify SMOOTH Gear Set's modular design ends the need for airsoft players to have to adjust inter-gear gaps. It's also easy, simple to install, with reduced friction coefficient to result in quieter operation.
Gear ratio defined
On an airsoft gun with the same motor, a high gear ratio achieves greater torque to be able to compress stronger spring to result in higher muzzle velocity but lower FPS. In contrast, a lower ratio achieves lower torque with capacity to only compress weaker springs to result in lower muzzle velocity but higher FPS.