|Material||Steel Alloy||Finish||Black Oxide/ Heat Treated|
- Quantum Gear Set
- Spring Guide Spacer for Quantum Gear Set
- Tappet for Quantum Gear Set
Function of Spring Guide Spacer for Quantum Gear Set
The sector (large) gear has only half the cogs or gears as typical sector gears to result in lower muzzle speed. So some players resort to using stronger springs to compensate for such shortcoming, which is unnecessary by installing the spring guide spacer.
Function of Tappet for Quantum Gear Set
To speed the back-and-forth cycling of the tappet.
- Modify Quantum Gear Set should only be used in setups with 363mm or shorter inner barrels. Due to the short stroke of the Twin-Sector Gear design, longer barrel setups may not function correctly with the system.
- DO NOT install the spring guide spacer in regular full-stroke setups. Doing so will severely damage the Gearbox components.
- Actual appearance of products may vary with each batch due to slight changes in manufacturing.
- Before using the product, read and follow all operating instructions.
- Only allow qualified personnel to repair products. Any unauthorized changes or modifications to a product impacts an owner's right to make claims under warranty.
- For your safety and to avoid damaging a product, use only Modify® recommended parts.
- Make sure that authorized service centers use only OE-standard parts or those recommended by the manufacturer.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice by the manufacturer.