Modify's Modular Airsoft Gear Set 7mm Ver.2/Ver.3
High speed, Airsoft Gear Set Ratio 15.05:1
- Suitable for ver.2/ ver.3 Marui series gearboxes.
- Made of steel that has been specially heat treated for strength and durability.
- Easy installation without need to adjust inter-gear gap.
- Precision gears for smooth operation and easy upkeep.
- Exacting design, special gear ratio and nano-treated surface for works more smoothly.
- 15.05:1 gear ratio
Upgraded Airsoft Gear Sets increase performance and durability of airsoft guns. Airsoft Gear sets come in different ratios, but the lower the ratio(or high speed gears) the faster rate of fire.
Modify's High-speed Airsoft Gear Set for 7mm AEG Gearbox Ver.2&3 has 15.05:1 gear ratio. Made of steel that has been specially heat treated, it is strong, durable and works more smoothly. Its modular design enables easy installation without needing to adjust gear gaps; while the precision gears operate as expected and are easily maintained.
Airsoft Gear ratio defined
On an airsoft gun with the same motor, a high gear ratio achieves greater torque to be able to compress stronger spring to result in higher muzzle velocity but lower FPS. In contrast, a lower ratio achieves lower torque with capacity to only compress weaker springs to result in lower muzzle velocity but higher FPS.